Our mission is to provide one of the purest, naturally enriched glacial clays available on the market today, while maintaining and developing meaningful long term relationships built on ethical business practices and integrity.
At Glacial Bay Organic Clay Inc., we believe in protecting the environment. We strive to maintain the healthy Eco-systems that we harvest our glacial marine clay from to the fullest of our natural abilities. It is extremely important to us that we keep the process of harvesting our glacial marine clay, from beginning to end, as pure and as environmentally responsible as we can.
This ensures that the glacial marine clay our customers receive is in the most pure and un-tampered form possible while knowing we are able to sell directly from the source to our customers which is reflected in our pricing.
Although our deposits are large enough to supply a worldwide market, our company policy is to harvest in a sustainable manner. Therefore, we set yearly harvestable quotas that do not exceed the natural replenishment rate. We believe this quota system allows for the natural replenishment of clay in a manner that is respectful to the environment and the wildlife living therein.
Renewable / Sustainable & Carbon Neutral
- Sustainable and renewable mineral resource replenished annually
- Remote, pristine west coast Canadian location
- Area ONLY accessible by float plane or water taxi
- Rare find of clay, not duplicable in the world
- Hand Harvested – May to August only
- Solar Dried – 45,000 sq ft greenhouse capacity
- Hand processed to ensure consistency
- Carbon Neutral footprint in processing clay
- Depth of mining claims allow for annual harvest rotation
- Located beneath mountainous icefields with unique rock composition